Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Lyon Women's Black & White Flower Print Skirt Review

I Love Floral print Dresses,skirt and Tops....And I am happy to add this Lyon Women's Black and white Flower Print skirt to my wardrobe...

Very Cute and beautiful skirt...I am loving this Black and White Floral prints skirt They look like roses....

It looks good on a lot of light and dark colored blouses.....I prefer plain blouses or tops with this....To be frank White,Grey,Creme,Black looks amazing with this skirt..
Red tops add a special glamour to it....

I ordered the small size and it fits me perfectly....This has an elastic waist band so it expands well to fit your size....
I am about 5.2" in height and this comes till my knee....

This skirt is great for professional use as well as casual use....I wore it for a dinner and it was looking great..I paired it with my white colored blouse and it was a perfect match...

The material is good its made up of 96% polyester and 4 % spandex.....This can be machine washed...But i did a hand wash and still my skirt looks new and nice...
This skirt has an inner lining and that's the best part...You need not wear an inner skirt but you can wear a shape wear if you prefer.

 The lining is of Nylon material....The stitching is very good...No Threads coming out....
It has a Black lacing in the end which looks pretty....

This skirt comes with a Bonus Jewelry..The necklace has 18K gold plating and very pretty Swarovski crystal...I got the Blue and white Pendant necklace and i have a matching earring with me so its just amazing..
I love Black color and this skirt is perfect for me.....
I would definitely suggest this skirt as an option for birthday,anniversary or valentine's day gift....


Received this Product complementary for Review and testing purposes.And this opinion is solely mine.

Amazon Link:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZWL7PKA?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

6 comments: