Sunday, July 26, 2015

Review of Ellington Home 1800 Series 4 Piece Damask Stripe Ultra-Soft Sheet Set (King, Black)

I love changing my Sheets often and i really love having different colored Sheets set..
This Ellington Home Sheet set has Damask Stripes and it looks awesome...



I am glad i got a chance to try this Ellington Home Sheet Set....

I am totally in love with my new sheet set by Ellington Home 1800 Series.....
I ordered the king size and its perfect for my mattress...

This set comes with a fitted sheet which fits 15 inch mattress ,2 pillow cases, and a king size sheet...
I ordered the black color..I love black color......

This sheet set enhances the look in my bedroom...It looks perfect and amazing....
Its made up of polyester its very soft and its breathable...
Great for a goodnight's sleep...
It looks like satin.....
I did not wash it yet..Usually i wash my sheets before using but this time i was so excited to see how this looks and i just put it on and took the video...And ofcourse I am fully satisfied and i am loving this sheet set...

I will update soon after i wash it ..As of now no doubt its worth and I recommend it...

Sample received for testing purpose and in exchange to my honest and unbiased opinion and this opinion is not compensated....

You can buy this product on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZDTUJAO?ref_=cm_aya_orig_subj

2 comments:

  1. Those are really beautiful love that its made up of polyester and it looks like satin. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete